I don't know! Throughout this whole process, I have come to realize that it is not MY plan what-so-ever. Georgia Southern was the first school that I found after I discovered Child Life Specialist. I never thought I'd end up there, though! I emailed the dean of the program and she was the SWEETEST thing ever! I had given her my information so she called me and her exact words were, "Ya'll come down and visit us!" She gave me an idea of what the rest of my schooling would look like. Things just kinda happened! We went to visit in November and fell in love with the town and the campus. I like to compare the town to Charleston only more spread out and lots more cool places to eat. :) The town revolves around the school. The school has almost 20,000 students--quite a bit bigger than EIU. I applied, got accepted, had orientation the beginning of July, and there we go!
I LOVE how things happened so fast. I was worried sick about school and what I was going to do for so long. When I finally started to relax and get the mind set that whatever happens, happens--things happened! I have never been more excited about anything in my life and to feel such a peace about it makes it 100 times better!!!
I have 3 full days left. One of those days I'll be at a Taylor Swift concert. The time is coming fast! The goodbyes are getting harder but knowing that I'll be home for a week in 3 1/2 months makes that a little easier. I haven't told my little girls "bye" yet--not ready for that one! :(
Move in day will be next.. :( :)
It's Bryan's Month!
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment