Let's back up a little bit--
So, things here in the 'Boro got a little rough by the end of week 2 and I KNEW I couldn't sit around here for another week doing nothing! I drove home last Friday and spent the week at home! I am so glad I did! I got to spend some time with some sweet people that I wasn't able to see before I left the first time. I also got to help out in the Kindergarten room for the first week of school. BIG adjustment for those sweet kids! Some of my little people started K last week and I just cannot believe it! Where did time go?? Next year it will be my sweet little girl!! Ah! I'm getting off topic..I started the drive back to GA on Saturday and stayed in Franklin, TN with my cousins! I went to church with them Sunday morning then continued the ever dreaded drive back! I got back to GA around 6:30 on Sunday night, unloaded and CRASHED! I was exhausted and I knew I had to get ready for my first big day of classes!
This brings us to today--
Holy cow Toto, we're not at Lake Land anymore! My classes ranged anywhere from 100-260 students! Talk about adjustment! Everything went extremely well..I am however, a little nervous to see how the semester plays out. But I know it will all work out like its supposed to! Just gotta keep trusting :)
Being home made me realize just how incredibly blessed I am to have such an amazing support system. They may be 13 hours away but I know that no matter what, they have my back and are ALWAYS going to be there! Knowing that has helped make today and hopefully the rest of the semester (year) a little easier!
It's Bryan's Month!
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment