Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursdays :)

Not much to report these days! I've finally got my apartment organized after my trip. I kind of just dropped everything when I came back so I finally put stuff away! I also went grocery shopping and officially fall into the category of a "poor college kid". :(

Yesterday and today I've been texting my new friend about getting all set up for our girls Bible Study! I will have Bible Study on Tuesdays with EVERYONE (when I say everyone, I mean all 50+ of us:)) and then again on Thursday with a small group of girls! I'm so excited to get connected with these awesome people!! I'm also excited to attend the church for the first time on Sunday! It's not until 10:45--which means I get to sleep in!

I LOVE my schedule this fall so far! I get to sleep in on Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun! Thursday's I only have one class and am done by noon. Then Friday's I am done by 11!

Starting next week I will be reading my life away! Booo!!

I realize that this is super random and kind of all over the place but I definitely wanted to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment