Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweet Visit

This past weekend I drove up to Nashville to meet my mama, daddy, Melissa and the little girlies. It was an absolute blast! The girls are getting so big! I was glad they still remembered me :)

Friday night after finding the hotel (which took a little bit of time..go figure), I pulled up and all the girls were already inside. So I said hi to my dad and by that point mom ran out..crying of course. I went inside and just as I poked my head around the door I saw Tader with Melissa and got this big cheesy grin. Then Ava RAN up to me and gave me a HUGE hug! She didn't let me out of her sight all night.


Right after I first saw them! :)


SOOOO Excited!! 


On the up and down :) 

Saturday we got up and ate breakfast. Then we went to the pumpkin patch! It was seriously the best pumpkin patch I had ever been to. We had an absolute blast! When we got back from the pumpkin patch, we swam for a little bit then got ready and went to Downtown Nashville and ate at Hard Rock Cafe. It was SO good! SO FUN! 


On our way to the pumpkin patch..Miss Ava. 


My sweet Tader Tot.


He really does love me! :)


Rotten thang!


Crazy face!


Such a big girl.


Ah, stop growing!!


Feeding the "aminals"


Cute little chicks 


Milkin' a cow. No big deal.


CoRn!!


Tader FREAKED when we got off of this slide! It was pretty big!


Much happier!


Together again..just as it should be :)


Pass.out!


Little swimmer with her puddle jumper on upside-down! Silly girl!


She is a hot mess. She was being a dentist! Girl loves to dress up!!


Hard Rock :)

We slept in on Sunday! It was amazing! Then we got up, ate breakfast and got everything loaded up. Then we went to the Bass Pro Shop which was highly entertaining. Burger King was next on the agenda then the dreaded "see ya laters." It wasn't too bad though..I did get a little choked up when I hugged Melissa. :( 5 weeks!

I am so thankful they sacrificed a weekend to meet me 5 hours away from their home to do nothing exciting but spend time together! So SO worth it! It was so refreshing and just what I needed to get me through these last few weeks before Thanksgiving!! 

I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen after school. Obviously that's still two years away buuuu..ya know. I should know by now that MY plan never works out. I'm working on it. :) I'm unsure of where I'll end up at this point which is super alarming to me. But its all in His hands. I have come to LOVE and know this place. God's plan is so perfect. Down to every single detail. I just love it. So I know that no matter what happens, it will be amazing because after all, it is HIS plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment